I love this stuff. Art that decorates the walls of my house needs to be like this. Take a picture of one so you can blow it up and give it to me. Or better yet, draw one yourself. You'll get paid! Or lets go and steal one! Oh wait too exciting for you.
Alas, I am nothing more than a sh***y artist and not capable of such excellence... or am I? Guess it depends on who you ask. And yes, stealing it would be a bit too exciting for my tastes.
2 comments:
I love this stuff. Art that decorates the walls of my house needs to be like this. Take a picture of one so you can blow it up and give it to me. Or better yet, draw one yourself. You'll get paid! Or lets go and steal one! Oh wait too exciting for you.
Alas, I am nothing more than a sh***y artist and not capable of such excellence... or am I? Guess it depends on who you ask. And yes, stealing it would be a bit too exciting for my tastes.
Post a Comment